Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Power of Prayer

I believe in the power of prayer.

You see, my son walks. We were told when he was born that he would not. I never believed it. I don't know why, but something - no someone - Higher told me he would walk. Anyway, lots and I mean LOTS of people prayed for Blake. And he walks. He was late walking, but so what. God had His own plan. He proved ALL the doctors wrong. (By the way, Blake has Spina Bifida at the L4-L5 level and a decompressed Arnold Chiari Malformation.)

I tell you this to ask you for prayer. My friend and colleague, Ms. Glendell, has been diagnosed with leukemia. Things do not look very promising for her. But......I still believe in prayer. Her daughter specifically asked for my special son to pray for her momma. Boy, what a request. He prays the sweetest prayers. The faith of children is unbelievable!

I know that when prayers are being said, you can feel the peace. My husband and I did. I ask you to please pray for Ms. Glendell and God's will in her life at this very difficult time. I personally hope it is complete healing.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Do you mean Becky's Ms. Glendell???

I can't believe it....

....prayer's on the way....